Your Project Your Rules
Via ProductXchange and our soon to be released Data Requirements Tool, you can easily set up the data requirements for your organization or project and reuse/edit them on multiple projects.
- Populate the Asset Information Model with ease. ProductXchange sets your project data requirements according to your projects’ Asset Information Requirements and Employers Information Requirements (UK context)
- Always deliver what is required. Take advantage of an advanced filter system designed to help you meet specific client, legislative or environmental data requirements.
- Centralised Requirements Management. Assign specific product and data requirements to each subcontractor, such as date of delivery and the attribute data they must deliver.
- Keep values on point. Set your data requirements to the extent where you can monitor whether certain parameters are met (e.g. u-value) by the products that the subcontractors are installing.
- Sustainable construction. With ProductXchange you can also raise your projects’ market value by adding environmental filtering, based on standards such as BREEAM or LEED.
- Chemical Filters. Set requirements and avoid or monitor the use of hazardous chemicals while making sure all documentation required by law is present on your digital project.