Validation & Verification
While collecting data and documents, ProductXchange will automatically check the information against your requirements. In case of a deviation, you will be notified, so you can address the issue with your suppliers or subcontractors.
- Are requirements met? ProductXchange provides automated validation of the collected data and documents against the previously set requirements.
- Verification of as-built against as-designed. Automatic verification of collected attribute values against the actual values set in a filter.
- Collaboration with the supply chain. ProductXchange allows you to communicate directly with the manufacturer or subcontractor by sending system requests for missing or incorrect data or documents.
- Chemical Validation. ProductXchange validates whether products meet the chemical filter criteria set previously, eg. if products containing chemicals are supplemented with the required documents for their usage on site.
- Environmental Validation. The system identifies weather documents such as the EPD – Environmental Product Declaration are in place for a certain product or chemical, helping you meet environmental certification requirements.
- Comparison and Risk assessment. ProductXchange can compare products & chemical given that SDS data is available to rate them and provide a risk assessment template.